Protect your Melanin, and Make It Matte!
Stay fabulous while protecting your face from harmful UVA/UVB rays with Make It Matte™. Black Girl Sunscreen’s lightweight, gel formula protects against sun damage leaving no white caste and the perfect matte finish.
Make It Matte is a broad-spectrum SPF 45 specifically crafted for women of colour and infused with natural ingredients such as aloe, squalene, and shea butter that moisturise, soothe and heal your skin.
Need some for the kids? Try Black Girl Sunscreen Kids SPF 50
- Helps prevent sun damage such as premature aging, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots
- Infused with natural ingredients such as shea butter and coconut oil
- Great for wearing under make-up
- No parabens, fragrance, Oxybenzone and Octinoxate
- Vegan, cruelty-free and Reef-friendly
HOW TO USE
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply:
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying,
- reapply at least every 2 hours.
Life Hack: To decrease this risk of skin cancer and early skin aging, regularly use sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, such as: Limiting time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
For children under 6 months: Ask your doctor.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isododecane, Silica, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate
Avobenzone: 3% Homosalate: 10%, Octisalate: 5%, Octocrylene: 5.0%
This item is shipped from the United Kingdom via Royal Mail Signed For