Jewellery Care Advice
All our pieces are made with love, care and are of high quality.
We want you to wear and enjoy your jewellery for as long as possible, so care is needed to decrease the chances of fading. Here are our recommendations to ensure your jewellery stays looking beautiful in its original condition for as long as possible.WEARING:
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with plated jewellery and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so please make sure you remove your jewellery before participating in any activities that may involve moisture or heat, e.g. exercising, swimming, showering/bathing, saunas or heavy duty work.
- Avoid lotion, makeup or perfume while wearing your pieces. If applied beforehand, please ensure your hands/body are dry before putting on.
- Remove your jewellery when handling food, especially acidic foods.
- Wipe gold plated jewellery after each use using a dry soft cloth or cotton wool to remove any dirt or debris - this can also help restore the shine.
- If needed you can also clean your jewellery with a soft cloth and mild soapy water. After this clean, please be sure to quickly dry your pieces with a dry soft cloth.
- We don't recommend using a polishing cloth, jewellery cleaning liquids or anything abrasive as this may strip away the plating.
- Store your plated pieces in a cool dry place away from moisture, humidity and out of direct sunlight when not wearing.
- Keep your pieces where they won’t rub against other hard substances to prevent scratching.
- Store like items together. Do not store gold plating and silver plating together. The different metals may cause each other to tarnish, fade and/or turn colours.
RING SIZING CHART: